Prices - Room 4
- Low season: 1 November to 31 March £ 35/40 pp/pn. During special dates as rugby weekends, Christmas or Hogmanay special tariffs and a minimum of 2 to 4 nights stay apply.
- Medium season: 1 April to 30 June and 15 September to 30 October £ 40/45 pp/pn. During special dates as rugby weekends, Easter or Edinburgh Marathon special tariffs and a minimum of 2 to 4 nights stay apply.
- High season: 1 July to 14 September £ 45/50 pp/pn. Minimum stay of 2 to 4 nights during weekends and Festival dates apply.
Room 4A stunning and spacious family room which can accommodate up to 5 people. Situated on the first floor and to the front of the property offers a bay-window with sofa, ideal for relaxing after a day walking around Edinburgh attractions. En-suite, hand hair-dryer, tea/coffee making facilities, Freeview TV, alarm clock. View Room 5
- Family room (up to 5 people), Perfect for big families or a group of friends. En-suite, Super King size bed and 2 or 3 single beds.
- Cot and a high chair available
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- hand hair-dryer, Freeview TV, Alarm clock
- Prices include breakfast