Prices - Room 3
- Low season: 1 November to 31 March £ 35/40 pp/pn. During special dates as rugby weekends, Christmas or Hogmanay special tariffs and a minimum of 2 to 4 nights stay apply.
- Medium season: 1 April to 30 June and 15 September to 30 October £ 45/50 pp/pn. During special dates as rugby weekends, Easter or Edinburgh Marathon special tariffs and a minimum of 2 to 4 nights stay apply.
- High season: 1 July to 14 September £ 50/55 pp/pn. Minimum stay of 2 to 4 nights during weekends and Festival dates apply.
Room 3A nice and bright newly decorated double room en-suite. Situated on the first floor and to the back of the property offers a quiet and relaxing accommodation with lovely views. En-suite, hand hair-dryer, tea/coffee making facilities, Freeview TV, alarm clock. View Room 4
- Double room, En-suite
- Cot and a high chair available
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- hand hair-dryer, Freeview TV, Alarm clock
- Prices include breakfast