Alba Hills Guest House is an elegant Victorian house in the leafy area of Edinburgh's city center. The house itself dates back to 1862 and maintains much of its original charm and character. It captures the grandeur of the Victorian period and has many fine original features which include ornate ceilings reflecting the prosperity of the city.
- Free car parking, Local information & help with tourist attractions
- All rooms have Wireless connection, Hair-dryer, Freeview television, Alarm Clock, tea & coffee making facilities
- Packed lunches on request
- Languages spoken English, Spanish, Portuguese, French & Arabic
- We admit children - cot and high chair available